At Vitesse Systems, the next great advancement is in your career.
At Vitesse Systems, we are always looking for bright, and motivated people to join our team. Vitesse Systems is a leading provider of highly engineered antenna, thermal management and controls and power solutions used in radar, electronic warfare and C4I applications. No challenge is too difficult for the Vitesse Team.
Our core values of Innovation, Ownership, and Transparency translate to an environment where every team member is valued and rewarded. The mission-critical solutions we design and manufacture at Vitesse make our country and our world safer.
The most critical component of Vitesse Systems is the value brought by our dedicated employees every day.
The Vitesse Systems culture prioritizes work-life integration, offering a comprehensive benefits package that supports our employees’ health, finances and family life.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance coverage beginning on the first day of the month following 30 days of employment, based on your hire date
- Eligibility for participation in an HSA in connection with your insurance coverage
- Eligibility to purchase additional insurance coverages Accident / Illness / Hospital through our partnership with our insurance provider
- Eligibility for a discounted rate on Pet Insurance with our partner Pumpkin
- Accrual of 4.62 hours of PTO “Paid/Personal Time Off” per pay period, PTO increases with years of service
- Up to 80 hours of Holiday Pay per year, based on your hire date
- 48 hours of Sick & Safe leave awarded on your date of hire
- Eligibility for employee discounts on movie tickets, theater tickets, theme parks, sporting events, online shopping, and more through our account with Working Advantage
- Participation in a 401(k)-retirement savings account, which has historically included a company matching contribution in an amount equal to $0.50 for each $1.00 contributed by the employee on the first 6% of salary deferred
- Basic Life insurance / AD&D $50,000 in coverage, which such insurance and coverage has historically been paid by the company
- Buy Up Life insurance with the ability to add spouse and/or child rider coverage; paid for by the employee
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance coverage, which such insurance and coverage has historically been paid for by the company
- Eligibility for a discounted rate on services with our partner Verizon
- Eligibility for participation in our Continuing Education Reimbursement program, which has historically provided up to $4,000.00 for reimbursement of qualified tuition and related expenses per calendar year
- Employee career development focused
- Grow within the organization with multiple opportunities and career paths available
- Internship program available across all business areas
- Refer your friends to our growing team! Up to $2500.00 per hired individual whom you refer through our employee referral bonus program
With five facilities across North America, Vitesse Systems offers career opportunities at all levels of our company – manufacturing, administration, accounting, quality assurance, procurement, business development and more.
The Next Step
If you’re ready to advance your career and join a company that is making our country and the world safer, explore our current career opportunities.
If you don’t see a position that fits your skillset but still want to be a part of the Vitesse Systems Team, please send us an email and your resume here.